Tuesday, January 11, 2011
After 1 week of classes!
Wow! Hard to believe we completed one full week and are half way through our 2nd week! God is so amazing and has been doing lots this past 1 1/2! All three kids have been sick off and on for the past 2 weeks so please keep them in your prayers! We learned to really appreciate the redeeming grace Christ has given each believer in this first week of lectures! We have made many new friends and are learning more each day about our individual God given talents and how to use them to minister to others and share the gospel! We are the only family in class. We are not the only family on base but the only students in DTS. So, we have slowly been finding our place in that! This week God has been asking me, Misty, specifically "what are you afraid of?" Like the disciples in the boat.... I feel like many times I have to come back to this question. Which in turn brings me to where do I lay my faith? Pretty rough I know! Lots of tears this week! But all good! Daniel and I had to pray about three outreach locations this week and agreed we would have to be given the same answer without talking about it! Ahhh....I immediately felt a joy and sense of peace with Taiwan (and really no idea why. it's never been a desire of mine to go there necessarily.) Dan got up after class ended just a couple minutes after my "revelation" and stated that he knew we already had the same answer. I went to our room to pray or shall I say wrestle with God and the previous questions among others. I asked Dan how he knew we had the same answer and he said as soon as God revealed the location to him He also revealed that He had given us both the same answer already. So, I asked what was your answer and Dan said matter of factly "Taiwan." Crazy! I know! We have so many of these little confirmations that God is sharing with us and through us! And I am excited to share with everyone but beings I have already wrote a book I will share more later! : D Blessings to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep it up guys! You are getting so close to HIS heart :)
ReplyDelete