Wednesday, January 19, 2011
He is big enough!
So, the last couple of days I have been wrestling with God and why we are here or even if we are spose to be. Finances have always been a struggle for me and this season we have to fully rely on God to provide. When things don't get paid as I feel they should I begin to struggle as in the past couple days. So, during worship yesterday a staff member here at YWAM had a vision for us. God was cradling our entire family within His hands and enveloped us saying "He is big enough for our finances!" So, while I may not see it and our creditors may be knocking I want to trust that God knows the big picture and as long as we are obedient to His leading He will provide one way or another!!! Lord help us to believe even in our unbelief! Thank you for your redeeming love and mercy! Blessings to all of our family and friends! We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment